25-Armed Guard Bonneville, The Dalles & John Day Dam
Serve as and Armed Security Officer assigned to protect the personnel and assets for the Army Corps of Engineers at Bonneville, The Dalles, and John Day Dam
Bonneville - The Dalles - John Day Oregon
This contract is 24/7 so flexibility is a must. The hours also vary depending on scheduling of assets on base. Below is a general summary of the overall job responsibilities. This is not all inclusive and additional responsibilities may be required and/or assigned per contractual need.
- Conducts I.D. inspections at Entry Control Points (ECP) to determine if access will be granted or denied.
- Maintains a high level of security by conducting vehicle patrols, area/building checks and shore surveillance.
- Maintains various logs of both commercial and civilian vehicle traffic entering and departing the Installation.
- Responds to various alarms as dispatched, observing, clearing and securing the area.
- Conducts daily inventories and records issue of restricted keys and equipment.
Apply via Zip Recruiter by clicking below
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Requirements (minimum requirements)
- Possess High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Personnel shall speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can read and understand printed regulations, detailed written orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials.
- Background in providing security services and/or military experience strongly preferred
- Successfully complete and pass a physical assessment test
- Must pass the firearms range.
- Pass all training requirements.
- Must have good work history and references.
XCEL Protective Services, Inc. specializes in armed and unarmed security officers and services. We have headquarters in Texas, with contracts throughout the United States. XCEL is a fully staffed, 24 hour-a-day service company formed to provide high quality, reliable services to Federal, State & Local Governments and Commercial Clients. Our success is due to our commitment to be flexible and provide the service as required by our clients rather than to attempt to fit the clients' needs to a pre-packaged line of services. We possess a strong management team that will commit to the success of our awarded contracts. XCEL has management systems in place ready to deliver quality services at a cost-effective price.
XCEL has proven capability in winning and successfully executing services contracts. We are committed to fulfilling and exceeding the high standards of excellence in these industries. The organizational and individual commitments of our staff of managerial and operational personnel are the basis for the strength of our team. XCEL approaches every service we perform with the goal being 100% customer satisfaction.
Message sent successfully...